LMI Exchange™, a centralized data exchange platform for litigation discovery management, is customized to meet specific matter and party needs. While some information entered by each party is shared with all other parties, the platform also allows for a confidential workspace for each party to track and evaluate information. Platforms may be accessed by parties, law firms, insurers, judges, special masters, and mediators.
Initial Census Submission & Analytics
LMI works with all parties to identify and create an “initial census” questionnaire to meet the specific allegations and requirements of a particular matter. Plaintiffs (individually or through their representative counsel) complete the questionnaire online. As data is entered into the online census platform, analytics can be generated from census form responses, providing visibility into the plaintiff inventory – including jurisdictions, allegations, and other trends. These real-time insights enable early vetting of claims, initial case assessment and/or claim verification data.
Fact Sheet Exchange & Analytics
LMI’s customizable centralized data exchange platforms are built to provide clients with a secure and cost-effective means to manage fact sheets and supporting files via a central portal that can be accessed by all parties and their counsel, as well as judges, mediators, special masters or other related parties.
Users gain the following advantages:
- At-a-glance visibility into discovery filing status, such as number of fact sheets filed (or outstanding), status of supporting document submissions, or number/types of injuries alleged
- Reduced costs for all parties through efficient data sharing and reduced time spent managing the discovery process; split-party billing capabilities allow parties to share costs
- Powerful analytics and dashboards, which provide real-time insight into case and claim trends, as well as progress towards resolution
- Ability to quickly search, locate and group claimants or cases into trial or mediation pools based on factors such as location, injury type/severity, or confirmed exposure
Deficiency Review & Notification
Review fact sheets and supporting files to identify deficiencies and create deficiency notifications directly within the centralized data exchange platform.
- Visibility into the deficiency review process, including number of late or deficient responses
- Workflow management tools bring efficiency to the process, resulting in an overall reduction of expenses
- Automatic generation of deficiency letters on client-provided letterhead
- Deficiency analytics include information such as the total number of fact sheets due, number to be reviewed, number to be cured, and all applicable deadline dates – within and across fact sheets and/or law firms